What exercise works your biceps the most?
Best Biceps Exercises
- Barbell Curl.
- EZ-Bar Preacher Curl.
- Hammer Curl.
- Incline Dumbbell Curl.
- Facing-Away Cable Curl.
- Reverse-Grip Bent-Over Row.
- Cable Curl.
Do dumbbell rows build muscle?
Dumbbell rows work muscle groups in your upper body.
Although the dumbbell row prioritizes your back muscles, it also provides a comprehensive upper-body workout by activating several other muscle groups, including your chest muscles, core muscles, glutes, lower back muscles, and triceps.
What can I use instead of dumbbell rows?
What Is an Alternative Exercise to a Single Dumbbell Arm Row?
- Inverted Row. …
- Seated Row. …
- Supported Dumbbell Row. …
- Warm-Up and Stretching.
Are Pull Ups enough for biceps?
In short, pull-ups and chins are great for upper arm development. Under the superficial biceps muscles lays a smaller muscle called the brachialis. The most effective way to train this muscle is by pulling it from above. … The cumulative volume will make your biceps grow.
How do you get big biceps in 2 weeks?
Can You Get Bigger Arms in Two Weeks?
- Begin each workout with chinups. While often considered a back exercise, chinups are great for biceps and forearm growth. …
- Move on to dips as your second exercise. …
- Perform preacher curls using dumbbells or a barbell as your third exercise. …
- Finish your workout with skullcrushers.
Will curls make biceps bigger?
Increasing Bicep Size
Bicep curls are effective at recruiting your biceps and thus can be used to build size, as long as they are completed at an appropriate frequency and volume. At least eight sets are needed to stimulate muscle growth.