How do I unhide all rows in Excel 2010?
Select the Home tab from the toolbar at the top of the screen. Select Cells > Format > Hide & Unhide > Unhide Rows.
How do you unhide multiple rows in Excel?
If you notice that several rows are missing, you can unhide all of the rows by doing the following:
- Hold down Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ Command (Mac) while clicking the row number above the hidden rows and the row number below the hidden rows.
- Right-click one of the selected row numbers.
- Click Unhide in the drop-down menu.
Why can’t I unhide all rows in Excel?
If you select all the rows and click ‘unhide’ and they do not show up, then they are filtered and not hidden. Click the Sort & Filter button on the Home tab of the ribbon and then click ‘clear’. Try the following: … You should be able to unhide all of the rows inbetween after that.
What is the shortcut to unhide Cells in Excel?
Alternatively, you can select a row or rows, and then press Ctrl-9. To unhide rows, press Ctrl-Shift-9. For columns, use Ctrl-0 (that’s a zero) or Ctrl-Shift-0, respectively. There’s a catch with the latter shortcut, though.
How do you unhide top rows in Excel 2016?
Select the Home tab from the toolbar at the top of the screen. Select Cells > Format > Hide & Unhide > Unhide Rows. Row 1 should now be visible in the spreadsheet.
How do you unhide Cells?
That process looks a little bit like this:
- Select the columns to the left and right of the column you want to unhide.
- Go to the Home tab and find the Cells group. Next, click on the Format tab and find Hide and Unhide in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Unhide Columns option and you should now see your hidden data.
What is the shortcut for hiding columns in Excel?
There are several dedicated keyboard shortcuts to hide and unhide rows and columns.
- Ctrl+9 to Hide Rows.
- Ctrl+0 (zero) to Hide Columns.
- Ctrl+Shift+( to Unhide Rows.
- Ctrl+Shift+) to Unhide Columns – If this doesn’t work for you try Alt,O,C,U (old Excel 2003 shortcut that still works).
Locate hidden cells
- Select the worksheet containing the hidden rows and columns that you need to locate, then access the Special feature with one of the following ways: Press F5 > Special. Press Ctrl+G > Special. …
- Under Select, click Visible cells only, and then click OK.
How do I hide and unhide columns and rows in Excel?
Right-click the selected column or row you want to hide and choose Hide. (This method will not work if you’ve typed in the column or row identifier.) Click the Home tab and in the Cells group, click Format > Hide and Unhide and pick either Hide Rows or Hide Columns.
How do I unhide all rows at once?
Click the symbol to select the whole sheet. Now Right click anywhere on the mouse to view options. Select Unhide option to unhide all the rows at once. As you can see all the hidden rows now.
How do I unhide all rows in Excel spreadsheet?
How to Unhide Rows in Google Sheets (for larger datasets)
- Select all the row numbers and columns letters by clicking on the grey block on the top left of your spreadsheet.
- Next, right-click on your selection.
- If you have any rows hidden in the sheet, you should see a menu option that says “Unhide Rows”.