How do you put clothes on a raft?
After you have crafted the Flippers and Oxygen bottles, you need to equip them both for them to work. To do so, open your inventory by pressing either I or TAB. At the bottom of your inventory, you will see 3 slots where items can be placed. It doesn’t matter which order you place them in, just put them in any slots.
How do I permanently get rid of the shark in the raft?
Placing Foundation Armor on Foundations and Collection Nets will cause the Shark to not attack the reinforced foundation. Alternatively, throwing Shark Bait into the water will distract the Shark for 80 seconds until it breaks the bait.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.