Where do you store car keys when surfing?
The bag is folded so many times that water is never getting in. Then just put it in your wetsuit, either in the key pocket if it’s big enough, or in your upper arm, or next to your ribs or somewhere else tight-ish where it’s not going to move or get excessively flushed. Basically somewhere where it won’t fall out.
Where do you put your stuff when surfing?
Where do you store your keys when surfing?
- In a padlock that’s locked onto the car.
- Bring it with you in a waterproof bag.
- Leave the keys to your partner/coffee shop.
- Leave them inside a towel ashore.
- Top of a tire.
What do you do with a key fob at the beach?
Here are a couple of alternatives you could also use to keep your key secure:
- Place the key in a sealed bag and put inside a tow float.
- Get a copy of the key without the electronic part and use to drive to the beach (won’t work with cars that require the electronic key to be nearby to start), then tie to your swimsuit.
Do wetsuits have pockets for keys?
Re: Wetsuit Key Pocket
One wet suit and two leashes have key pockets.
How do I protect my electronic car keys?
9 ways to prevent keyless car theft
- Put your keys in a blocking pouch. …
- Turn off keyless entry on your fob. …
- Steering wheel lock or alarm. …
- Consider outdoor motion detectors/CCTV. …
- Store keys away from entry points. …
- Position your car securely. …
- Keep the inside of your car tidy. …
- Consider etching your windows.
Where can I hide my car keys?
The 7 Best Places To Hide A Key on Your Car Are…
- On the inside of the bumper (assuming you are using the magnetic hide a key)
- Behind the front license plate.
- Tire Well.
- Gas Cap.
- With someone else.
- Hitch receiver box.
- Your purse or wallet.
Can car keys get wet?
Water and electricity generally don’t mix. If it’s left wet, you could end up with a rusted-out, corroded key that won’t work at all. The battery could also die. A dead battery, or one that leaks or explodes, will also leave you with a non-working key.